SPOUSE VISA APPLICATION
To apply for the Spouse Visa on the basis of marriage, you must be legally married to your partner. It must be at least One year of legal marriage at the time of application.
· You will be required to provide proof of your legal marriage and evidence of a mutual commitment and shared life.
· Meet the health and character requirements designated by the High Commission.
· Must have enough money to support yourselves and any dependents without claiming public funds.
· Must have suitable accommodation for you, your partner and any dependent children.
· Must satisfy the English language requirements.
They must also show in their application proof their relationship is genuine and continuing, and that they live together and do not live separately and apart on a permanent basis.
On the basis of above circumstances, we provide step by step assistance and see to it that your spouse visa is in your hands without any trouble. Our experience and expertise makes us understands all the ins and outs of formalities and document requirements and enable us to transpire these applications accurately so that spouse visa is received without any delay.